Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sweet Nothings

Being that Sebastian is at an age where the sweetest and funniest things are constantly being spoken, I have been on a hunt to find a unique way to document his verbiage... 
I think that this is just perfect... 

First thing that you do is to find your self a jar.  Make sure that it is fairly large in size and that you enjoy the aesthetic of the jar seeing as it is going to become a keepsake item. 

The second thing that you do is to periodically jot down the funny and endearing things that your little one is saying, and stick them into this jar.  No need to make the entries look special;on special paper or with your special pen... any paper and any pen will do... i.e. the back of a receipt, stray envelope etc... Then let these sweet nothings accumulate inside the jar, on your desk, or wherever you are going to keep it.  Whenever you feel the need, or if  you are having a not so great day, simply reach inside and relive a precious moment brought to you by the mind of your little one!  
 
The third thing you do is go and find that little boy or girl, hug them and kiss them and let them know how very special they are!  

I know that I will be keeping this jar for the rest of my life... I can't tell you how many timesin the past Sebastian has said something that I wished I could now remember...

 I will start a second jar for Brooklyn when he is lending us his voice... I can't wait!

No comments: