Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inspirational Interview, Beth Quinn







I fell in love with Beth Quinn Designs just before Easter when I ordered my darling niece Francesca her 

personalized baby bracelet.... 

Just about the sweetest thing i'd ever seen.

(I felt it was my obligation to let the rest of the world in on my little secret.)

Please enjoy.



1.How did you choose the name of your business and or blog? What significance does the name hold? I use my name for my business.. I had no idea what to call my business when I started so I just chose to use my name.

2. How do you take your coffee? Black , but I always love an occasional caramel macchiato from starbucks !

3. What inspires you? So many things inspire me , I love reading blogs, home décor magazines, photos , going to my favorite stores like anthropologie... inspiration really can strike at any time .

4. Earliest childhood memory? My earliest childhood memories are of those spent with my grandmother ... she was a great inspiration to me and very creative ...

5. Favorite movie of all time? My fav movie would have to be under the tuscan sun.. I love the idea of owning a villa in Tuscany ... a girl can dream..

6. How old were you when you gave birth to your first child? (If applicable.) I gave birth to my first child at the age of 27.... 10 years ago this September ... wow hardly can believe its been 10 years.. time goes so fast !

7. Sun rising or sun setting? Really I would take either ... but the sunsets in Arizona are by far some of the greatest I have ever seen ..

8. Greatest influence? I would have to say my father ... he was self employed and worked with metals. He taught me so much on how to run a business and had me working with metals at a young age. He was such a hard worker and I learned so much from him. He passed away unexpectedly when I was pregnant with the first grandchild .. and not a day goes by that I don’t think of him and miss him.

9. When did you know that you were ready to embark on creating your own business/blog? About 4 years ago I discovered the world of mixed media and blogging.. at that point I knew I couldn’t wait to get into it ... I started making jewelry at that point and found that people loved what I made ... so it just kinda sparked from there and I have never looked back..

10. Most treasured item? Anything vintage.... I love vintage lace and have quite the stash ... but I love vintage rhinestones and anything with a little bling too ... I am always on the hunt for those one of a kind unique items !

11. If there was a soundtrack of your life, what songs would be included? Hmm that is a good question... definitely anything by John Mayer, regina spektor, jack johnson, Jason mraz, I like lots of indie artists and alternative music..

12. Hopes for your future in both your business and your personal life? To keep growing successfully .. and to continue to be a good mother and wife and just enjoy time with my family ... Life is about the moments shared .

13. What is a little known fact about yourself? I love sour patch kids .. yep love candy !

14. By which is your favorite means of travel... Automobile, boat, airplane or hot air balloon?
my favorite means of travel would be motorcycle (if I could go by anything) .. my dad always took for me rides on the back of his bike when I was young... and I loved that !

15. What would be your everyday must have item? My sketch pad.. I am constantly writing words and jotting new ideas down or sketching.. 

1 comment:

Fairfield House said...

Corey,

Thank you for introducing us to Beth! She's as lovely as her creations.

Your Friend,
Deborah