Sunday, February 20, 2011

painted frames



i use a multitude of picture frames as props in photography sessions,

so when I saw this simple way of sprucing a few of them up, I was thrilled.




"transform old picture frames by painting and decorating them, 

then hang or stand them in a group to make an eye-catching feature."





" to decorate a painted frame with fabric or ribbon, cut a piece of fabric to the circumference and length 

of the frame you wish to cover. Paint white glue onto that section of the frame. Starting at the top, mold 

the fabric onto the frame  pressing it into the indentions."





enjoy!

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

these are gorgeous! can't believe the great deals you got them for, too!

Unknown said...

Ooooo I love these! I've been trying to keep my eyes open for cheap frames to paint, but no such luck yet :(