Wednesday, December 29, 2010

snowflakes

 I had a hard time packing up the Christmas decorations this year.

What a wonderful holiday we had.

Our best to date.

( I think that I say that every year.)
















Sebastian cried when we took our tiny flocked tree out the curb yesterday.











                                                                      ( I could have cried too.)












I assured him that we would have another beautiful tree 






 to celebrate around at this time next year, 

and that we have so much to look forward to within the next few weeks.







Newness and change.

(I'm ready.)

Are you?




My list of  dreams and goals is almost completed for the new year.


I cant wait to share it with you.


(2011)


I think this year is going to be amazing.


Don't you?

No comments: