Monday, November 22, 2010

rainy days

It rained here in Southern California the entire weekend.
The sun is out today, and we are loving it.
With so much "at home" time on my hands, 
I finally got around to a few projects that have been patiently waiting for my attention.

After seeing this post on Design Sponge, 
I just knew that I had to give it a try.
So glad that I did.
(Not only is this the prettiest tin candle, but it smells divine!)
Then I headed to the kitchen and made the first of many gift ideas  
presented in this darling magazine.
Gingerbread Scone Mix.
This afternoon, with about nine different projects in the works,my workspace looked like this.
 This evening, it looks the same!
I can't wait to share what I've been up to with you!
Here's to spending rainy days at home and getting something done!
Have a marvelous week.

No comments: