Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keeping Busy.

While Sebastian has been away experiencing the first grade,
I've been staying quite busy during Brooklyn's long afternoon naps...
Building a new photography website and ordering all new advertising material.
Care to take a peek?
Continued decoration and organization of the craft shack.
(I've really fallen in love with this space.)

I finished this little piece of wonderful after being completely inspired at Under the Sycamore.
Thank you Ashley Ann.
Meanwhile, within our home...
My beautiful husband will be home from over two months of work in the great state of Texas.
To say we will be thrilled to have him home would be a vast understatement.
And I finally made this photo collage for Sebastian's bedroom. He loves it. He told me so.
 How are you spending your afternoons these days?
Hopefully happily, no matter what it is that you are doing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Love your blog, I love to read each of your posts :)

I'm "working" on my craft space, as you do, and I have the same feeling as "falling in love " with the place :D
Love what u've done with the frame from under the sycamore's idea. I have it on my to do list, hope it 'll come out as great as yours!

good luck for the new photography project!

maggy

Anonymous said...

You're amazing....I am in love with your craft shack. I am getting much inspiration from it. I love the blue ball jars. Wish you the best with your photography.

Enjoy your husband:) Have a blessed day.

FairfieldHouse said...

Corey Ann,

What a wonderful little nook you've carved out for yourself. It's full of inspiration and a treat for the senses.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Laura said...

I love your craft shack! What a beautiful, sweet place to create!
My 5-year old is off to kindergarten this year, so while his little brother naps, I'll be busy catching up on my to-do list. It's a great time to refresh myself & have some momma time.
That is exciting news about your husband returning home - enjoy!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

I am loving your craft space! I really need to spice up my own craft space!

Powers Fam said...

Gorgeous pictures! I wish I could take pictures like that. It's a beautiful room. I love the chicken wire/bulletin board. very cute idea.

Rachel said...

Very inspiring work space! I love hte globe and all your vintage, eclectic accents!
BEAUTIFUL!
Visiting from Show off Your Space @ Tator Tots and Jello. Stop by and see me at cookscleansplayswithpaper.blogspot.com
~Rachel

Lilliedale said...

I love the all the natural light in your studio! Such a beautiful space! ~Merrilee