Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Miniature Banana Bread Loafs


When I saw these miniature bread pans, I knew that I had a few people that I needed to surprise with some homemade goodness. I hope the recipients like banana bread as much as we do. If you like banana bread and would like the most simple and delicious recipe, here it is... 

Preheat you oven to 350 degrees.
Spray bread pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the following ingredients.

3 ripe bananas, the browner the better
1 egg
1 cup of sugar
1 and 3/4 cups flour
A pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder

Mix on high speed.
Pour batter into pan and cook for 1 hour.

This is sure to be the best banana bread that you have had, and your house is sure to smell divine. Enjoy!


4 comments:

tanya said...

I am going to try your banana bread recipe...I remember you mentioning it before...must be yummy! :)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

yum sounds good, and those pans are adorable!

Rachael said...

Wait so 2 tsp baking powder?

Finally got the chance to try this recipe and was just a bit confused about that last ingredient instructions.

Corey said...

Oops Rachel... Thank you for bringing that to my attention! One tsp baking powder. one tsp baking soda... I hope you love the bread!