Friday, June 5, 2009

Good Morning Beautiful...

Each morning this week I have had a bit more pep in my step as I have rounded the corner into the kitchen and seen these beauties atop our kitchen table...  My treasured Hydrangea's are in full bloom, and their color and magnificence run the gamut!  I am thrilled to say that the smaller of the two bushes outside has produced the first blooms this year and the second, much larger bush is brimming with newly unfurled buds! This is a much anticipated occasion in our home each year, seeing as the Hydrangea is one of my most favorite flowers! As a child in my Nana's home, I was introduced early to this special flower... There was an atrium in the middle of her home, who's walls were dripping with these lace like beauties... Pinks and whites, creams and greens... all of her favorites were there.... Grace, simplicity, beauty... 



No comments: