Monday, December 1, 2008

Wish List Pouches

Another adorable idea, complements of the Live Laugh Love Club... As soon as I heard this idea, I knew that I had to create these for our family!  The idea is make a small pouch to house the wish list of each member of your family.  The wish list is to be filled out and tucked inside the pouch so that when it is time to go Christmas shopping, you simply pull the list of the person that you are shopping for and know exactly what they would love to be gifted with! How perfect!  I created our pouches out of holiday inspired scrap book paper.... I tried to think of the person that I was making it for, and choose a paper pattern that would soot that individual.  I also used a template for the wish list itself, copied it, and cut it to size...Here is what I ended up with... I love, love love this idea, and will use these wish list pouches for many years to come.

No comments: