Friday, September 12, 2008

It's-It


Here is my latest and greatest find in the frozen foods department of our local Von's grocery store... Yesterday I spied this cute little box amongst the rest of the same old ice cream bars that we see week after week... The box itself is actually what first caught my eye, although once I had the box in hand, and caught sight of the ice cream sandwich diagram depicting its yummy matter layer by layer... I knew that they were coming home with me!  Here is what you get... Three It's- It ice cream sandwiches... "The Original Ice Cream Treat" "A San Fransisco Tradition Since 1928... Who knew such a wonderful treat even existed?  Take note of the yummy flavor combination... 
Oatmeal cookie, vanilla ice cream dipped in dark chocolate... 






This is not only a highly recommended delicacy, but optimum frozen decadence...


No comments: