Friday, September 12, 2008

Bean-Pickle-Sprout

Another amazing find in the wonderful world of Etsy... This seller goes by the name of Bean Pickle Sprout, and if I had my way, I would own one of each piece that she makes!  I was looking for a few good bibs, seeing as our darling Brooklyn is drooling more often than not these days... and these beautiful bibs, made my decision quite simple!  I love everything about them... the patterns are amazing and the cute little birds are just perfect! (I often refer to Brooklyn as my little bird... always opening that little mouth wide in excitement of his meal!)One of my most favorite features is the snap closure... so much better than that silly Velcro... Thank you Bean Pickle Sprout... Thank you Etsy again and again for showcasing such a wide spectrum of artistic talent...

1 comment:

BeanPickleSprout said...

Aww! Thank you so much! I find myself spending more than I make on Etsy - it's so addicting! I am so happy you love them :)