Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reason 101

Here is reason number 101 that proves why I have got to be the proud owner of a hybrid vehicle... While pulling into the parking lot of our neighborhood Fresh&Easy Market, I came face to face with these parking signs....  The entire first row of parking spaces is now delegated to not only those living with a handicap, but to those who own a hybrid vehicle!  This makes me so happy and so jealous at the same time... Keep in mind, I have had my Toyota Prius picked out for over a year now, here it if you want to see it... One day it will be mine...once they're not asking both my arm and my leg for it... How wonderful is it to know that now not only can you contribute to saving what is left of the ozone layer, get more than 30 miles to the gallon, and have access to front row parking at certain places of business... awesome!  I a wondering, is this only in California?? If so, lucky us!  

No comments: