Friday, July 25, 2008

Green To Grow










I have to share with you a family owned and operated company that I stumbled upon in my quest for Bisphenol A-free, Phthalate-free baby bottles for our darling Brooklyn...  If you have not heard the latest and scariest news about the toxic chemicals that are used to make certain baby bottles, here is a place to catch up...  I first bought one of these bottles at a local organic market... I fell deeply in love with not only the theory and honesty of this company, but the design and quality of the bottles make them the best I've seen, bar none!  Each bottle in adorned with a picture different piece of "happy"fruit!  My absolute favorite embelishment is the trademark "all gone!"written just below the last ounce mark...  I love this company... they are quickly growing and expanding, I even found Green To Grow products on Amazon.com The mother and father that started this company are super sweet and responded personally to an email that I had sent to them within the same day... Green To Grown Rocks!  Thank you for an amazing line of baby friendly products, and for the comfort of knowing my baby's baba's are keeping him nice and healthy!  

No comments: