Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wedding Anniversary...






Our second wedding anniversary is right around the corner and I am more in love with my husband now, than I was the day I married him.  I met Anthony when I was eighteen years old, the summer after I graduated from high school... We dated for years, sometimes seriously, sometimes not... We had our beautiful son Sebastian six years after our first date, and married two years after that.  Sebastian was at times the glue that held us together, the compass of our life map, fitting that he, along with my father walked me down the isle that day and  into his father's waiting arms.  It wasn't the way that I had planned on my life unfolding, baby, then husband... but it was our way, the way that worked best for us... Married not because someone expected us to, or because there had been a baby  in my belly, but because we loved each other and we saw our future in one another.  The day on which we were married will forever be one of the best days of my life.  Surrounded by those we love, celebrating life and love under a blooming Magnolia tree... my husband, my son, my beautiful wedding dress... what more could a girl ask for?  I love you Anthony, I would marry you again a thousand different times... each as sweet as the first... You are my best friend, my light, my smile at the end of a long day, my past and my future.  I love you, I love you , I adore you, and thank you for my babies...

No comments: