Tuesday, October 11, 2011

francesca turns one!


my beautiful niece Francesca recently turned one year old,
and we were thrilled to celebrate alongside her 
at an absolutely darling puppy-kitty themed birthday party!

(please be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post
 for a special birthday party favor just for you! )

and to see more pictures from our Santa Barbara weekend, please click here. 






























in celebration of sweet baby Francesca turning one year old,

 y o u have an opportunity to win an 
amazing little girls dress from Shabby Apple!

In order to qualify, please"like" the Shabby Apple on


 and add yourself as a follower of this here b l o g...
(over there in the righthand sidebar.)

then leave me a comment saying you did so. 

winner will be chosen randomly Monday evening,
 from comments attached to this post!

In addition, a little party favor for you is this 10% discount code, 

offered to Life With Little Ones readers,

valid for the next thirty days.

littleones10off

The dress being offered for the contest, pictured below),
 is called the Queen of Hearts, 
and I think it's one of the sweetest dresses I've ever seen!

Shabby Apple also offers a wide variety of lovely women's dresses...
 you really should treat yourself to a peek!

best of luck to you a l l !


offer applies only to readers living in the United States, 
and the dress featured above, was hand picked for this give away.
there will be allowance for an exchange.
thank y o u.

8 comments:

carynjosepher said...

I "liked" Shabby Apple and I am now following your blog. I LOVE those pictures! What a great idea for a one year old party with the headbands and mustache sticks!

My niece was just born and all I can think about are adorable girly things!! Those dresses on that site are so ridiculously cute!! Would love to win it for my little niece Alexandra.

Vivian said...

She is GORGEOUS and I LOVE her name. The pictures turned out great, looked like you had so much fun! Awesome job with the cake..wow! Did you make it yourself?

ruby and levi said...

I've been reading your blog (and adoring your photos!!) for ages. You have the most divine boys.

I've liked shabby apple on Facebook (and drooled over their beautiful little girls clothes), and am a follower of your blog too.

I think I might just have to thieve some of the ideas from Francesca's birthday party for my little man's first birthday next year - I'm determined that he won't miss out on the big hurrah like his sister got for her first birthday!

Fairfield House said...

Corey Ann,

Francesca is so beautiful! She looks much like her older brother and cousin, Sebastian. {and they look like their gorgeous mothers!} What a sweet themed celebration. Love all the creative decor.
I finally got a face book page and liked Shabby Apple. I'm also a follower not a stalker. hehehe

Your Friend,
Deborah

Kate said...

I liked Shabby Apple and also follow your blog - what a beautiful birthday party! It puts every party we've ever had to shame - haha! Your niece is lovely!

xo

*crossing fingers*

Anonymous said...

Liked and following! I can't wait to repost and share this blog with my FB friends!

The Arizona Russums said...

that was the most darling birthday party ever. i wish i had been invited! :) your niece is beautiful!

Lauren said...

LIke shabby apple and of course I follow your blog!! Hugs!