Friday, June 25, 2010

The Perfect Party.

I'm back from my visit over to Cherly's lovely blog.
 Did you happen to see what I shared?
If  so, I hope you enjoyed it. If not, here's your second chance.
Enjoy!

Planning a party for me is a great deal of fun. 
I thoroughly enjoy the creative process and the opportunity to 
 honor the person who is receiving the celebration.

Being the mother of two little boys has really pushed me 
to challenge myself when it comes to new and exciting ways to surprise and delight!

So how about a few suggestions to ensure an amazing party?

Here are my top four must have items to make any party amazing and memorable.

Number One
A beautiful invitation.
Number Two
Sweet treats and gorgeous goodie bags.
Number Three
A special something for the honoree.

Number Four
(And possibly the most important..)
An awesome cake...
Or cupcakes!

No comments: