Wednesday, June 2, 2010

B's Big Boy Bed.

Brooklyn is one happy boy these days. Sleeping in his very own big boy bed.
He still sleeps like he did in his crib. All curled up with his blankies.
And he still sleeps with all of his babies...
       He can see out the window into the yard from atop his mattress...
(He loves that.)
(Here's Basil, Brooklyn's bunny... Waiting for a snuggle.)
Brooklyn's choice of paint color turned out to be just right... 
Mac and Cheese.
I'm so proud of my boy... And so happy with the way his little bed turned out!

5 comments:

Blanca said...

I love his bedding set! Where did you get it? So adorable!

blancacarlson@live.com

Laura said...

what a sweet big boy bed! i love the colors - where did you find the bedding?
p.s. i love that his pj bottoms are color coordinated with the bed color!

Corey said...

Thank you ladies! I bought the bedding set at Target!

Laura said...

ahh...Target - I should have known! Can I ask if you bought it recently? The colors are perfect & I loooooove polka dots!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

love the color of the bed with the bedding! awesome contrast!