Friday, February 5, 2010

Random Act Of Kindness Number One

Did you know that February 15-21st is National Random Acts Of Kindness Week? This makes me smile from ear to ear just thinking of the fun that we will be able to have and the unexpected joy that we will bring to others! I know that I am a few days early, but I just couldn't wait! This is my first random act of kindness for two amazing friends and their little "cuties!" I will be dropping these door side at their homes this evening... 
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.  ~Seneca

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, that is so sweet! What a fantastic idea!!

Linky said...

Corey- you are too sweet! Thank you so much for this. I love you and thanks for your random gifts of kindness...I'll be sure to pay it forward! xoxo