Sunday, November 22, 2009

Loving These Things Now...

This darling Teepee makes me really, very happy. I met the woman who made it earlier this month and we decided that we would swap a teepee for a holiday photo session. What a great deal!  She calls the teepee's Sugar Shacks... Sebastian and Brooklyn love the teepee, Sebastian will spend an entire afternoon inside it's four walls. He asked me if he could sleep inside, I told him I would think about it! I am also loving this sheet of wrapping paper from The Paper Source,that I have hung in the play room as a poster. The images are beautiful and I love it's vintage feel. Lastly, this darling garland from Martha Stewart's holiday line at Kmart! Too cute! I have it strung across the play room as well! Just a few fun things to share on a wonderful weekend morning!


No comments: