Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homecoming

Last night I returned as alumni to my high school for the first time since I walked off of the field after graduation in 1998. The annual homecoming game was held, and this seemed to be the year to return, amongst friends and lots of little ones! What fun to see my classmates; some of which I have known since grade-school, with their families... Now mothers and fathers, husbands and wives... Really neat. I of course felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Who wouldn't with a date that looks like this little guy? Sebastian had a wonderful time running around with the other alumni children, savoring goodies from the snack bar and watching the football game... and the cheerleaders.  Typical boy. It was a wonderful night, our Panthers were victorious and Momma had a chance to be cool for her boy, at least for an hour or two... Go figure.

No comments: