Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sea Side Royalty




I know this darling little girl that is going to turn one year old  not long from now... Her Momma is planning her beachside bash, and after seeing this darling idea in FF, I just knew that she needed one... I placed the finishing touches on it last night, and I think that it is almost as pretty as it's recipient... I said almost... I think that the tiara is just precious... I showed it to Sebastian this afternoon and I should have known what was to come... "Where's my seashell crown Momma?" "Oh honey, Momma just hasn't finished making it yet, it will be ready for your sweet head tomorrow..."  So I pull out all of the ingredients that I had just put away, and begin constructing  a crown fit for a king... Here is what I came up with... Adorned with his initial, and sprinkled with sand from the beach that he has spent the last two summers playing on... I hope he loves it as much as I do.  Perfect for Sir. Sebastian, King of the beach and keeper of my heart... Enjoy!

No comments: