Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pencil Toppers






















I was awake into the wee hours of the morning making these pencil toppers for Sebastian to take along with him to Kindergarten... Are they not the sweetest thing? I followed this tutorial and although they were shown to be sewn on a machine, I decided to hand stitch them and am really glad that I did. Sebastian tried them all out this morning and decided that the pencil attached to the little red car writes the best, go figure. Another little way for Momma to be with her boy when he is away...




3 comments:

Paula said...

Adorable and sweet. Reminds me of getting new shoes for the first day of school, and being so proud to show them to my dad when he got home from work. New shoes always make you run faster ;-)

Patti said...

So adorable . . I love the hand stitching.

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

What a cute idea!