Friday, August 7, 2009

Going Without

It has been one month since I have seen my husband... This is without a doubt the longest period of time that we have spent apart sense we met one another eleven years ago... Here are the things that I have missed most while he has been away...

Laughing until I am crying...
Falling asleep with my feet against his...
Sharing a cup of coffee in the morning...
Hearing his truck pull up when he gets home from work...
His hugs...
His kisses...
His "I love yous" and his "You are wonderfulls"...

Here is what I haven't missed nor ever would but swear that I will never complain about again...

His clothes lying around on the ground...
His dirty dishes in the sink...
His work boots by the door...
His afternoon cat naps...
His late waking weekend mornings...

I am thrilled that he has a flight booked from Baltimore to San Diego next Tuesday evening... He should be in my arms by 9:00pm... Can't wait.

1 comment:

Linky said...

You are such a wonderful wife Corey! Can't wait for you guys to have a sweet reunion!