Saturday, July 25, 2009

Worth While

Hi Corey,

 

I have to tell you that I am speechless regarding your generosity and your time.  Having a garage sale and donating the proceeds towards Jen and my fundraiser is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.  Thank you so very much!!!!  You are truly a wonderful, wonderful friendJ

 

Xoxo,

 

Liz

 

P.S.  I was hoping to come help but that is the only day my sister-in-law can meet us and Shane doesn’t get to see his cousins often as they live in Palm Springs - I am sorry.  I will be thinking of you and wishing I could help.  I can’t wait to hear all about it and yes, I would love pictures of the event.  Thank you, Thank you!





Corey!!!

Heidi told me about the garage sale!!! I am so blown away! What an unbelieveably kind act, Corey. I am so sorry I missed the meeting & the "unveiling" of your plans. What a surprise!!

I really hope you have a great turn out, as the Susan G. Komen foundation is such a solid cause. I just keep saying, "wow!" over and over again, and I just want you to know how touched and moved I am by your gesture. THANK YOU a million times over. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!! I am so blessed to know you.

If it would be all right with you, I would like to have any donations you receive go to Liz. I am actually over my fundraising goal (I know, another huge blessing) so I think this would most definitely help her out the most.

Thank you again Corey. I know how much time and effort it takes to put a garage sale together. I will never ever forget how special you are and what a great surprise this was to Liz and me.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! And thank you. You're a diamond.

Jen

No comments: