Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Super Summer Garage Sale!



I am finally ready to hold the impending sale of items that are no longer needed or wanted in our household! I am selling it all this weekend with the proceeds of my sale being donated and split between three of my girlfriends that are participating in this years Breast Cancer Three Day Walk! I have wanted to show these girls my support for some time and think that this will be the perfect gesture! I hope that it goes well... This Saturday is the day! I have also reached out to my circle of friends for donations and many have come through with unwanted and used items of their own... Don't you  just love generosity?

 Sebastian and Brooklyn will be working a separate fundraising  angle from their Lemonade stand parked at the end of the driveway... Pictures to follow!

No comments: