Thursday, May 7, 2009

Knock, Knock...

So while shopping at the library book store early this week, I happened upon this little treasure of a book! I have to say that I love everything about this book! I love that it is a vintage Little Golden Book... I love that it is filled with jokes and riddles that both Sebastian and I find to be quite hilarious! I love that the original owner wrote her name in the book and ever so kindly placed a Scratch and Sniff sticker inside the cover... The sticker works like new, ah... the smell of artifical pine! Lastly I love that Sebastian really seems to understand the jokes and some of the double meanings in the riddles! He thought that the joke on page two about the lettuce was crazy funny! Oh, and I love that I paid .50 cents for this fun!


1 comment:

Patti said...

Too fun =) What a fabulous little find.