Saturday, January 3, 2009

Keepsake

One of my very favorite gifts that Sebastian received for Christmas was this darling fill in the blanks book by none other than the amazing Dr. Suess.  The book is titled My Book about Me, and that is exactly what it is!  Your child spends time going thorough the book and filling out each page, to his or her own specifications.  I love this because as it is fun and entertaining now, years from now, this is sure to be something that I will treasure.  Yesterday we made it through about six pages... I loved watching Sebastian draw his interpretation of his own nose, and seeing him try to count the number of freckles on his face...  I also loved the page where we were able to practice our address and phone number, as this is becoming must know information! I love this book!  I found our copy at Barnes and Noble, although it is available here as well...



No comments: