Friday, September 26, 2008

Lovely Lynn's Bruschetta















My very sweet friend Lynn brought with her to our house the other day, a bundle of fresh basil, and a recipe for her personal rendition of Bruschetta... 
I loved her sweet gesture, and this evening, our family loved her recipe! 
I feel as though it would be completely selfish of me if I were not to pass this delicious concoction along to you... 

The recipe is quite simple, quite quick and quite yummy...Mmmmmm


Lynn's Bruschetta

6-8 Roma Tomatoes
A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
One bunch of fresh basil(chopped)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Drizzle of olive oil
One clove of fresh garlic (add more if you like...)
One baguette

Dice tomatoes and salt in a bowl for twenty minutes,
add all other ingredients, 
stir, and serve!

Cut baguette into small pieces, 
toast in oven for five minutes at 350 degrees, 
or until slightly crisp on top.

Scoop Bruschetta onto baguette... Enjoy!




No comments: