Monday, September 22, 2008

Etsy Beauty














Here are some of my newest and most favorite Etsy finds.... I figured that even though we are celebrating Brooklyn's birthday at the pumpkin patch amongst family, invitations were in order...if for no other reason then to have this precious memento in my hands years from now... I ordered these adorable invitations from SweetPeaInk...  The woman who made them was so kind and patient, letting me rearrange the original color palliate with warmer fall inspired colors... 

Also the birthday crown was a must have item. The sellers name is ArtfulMstudio, again the lovely woman who custom made this crown for our little prince, was nothing but gracious in her understanding of what I thought would make the perfect crown!  What's more... she had it ready for my viewing in one days time... Unbelievable!  I often wonder why I even bother purchasing anything from anywhere other than Etsy... Beautiful work ladies... Thank you...

No comments: