Thursday, June 12, 2008

SummerTime








School is officially out for the summer and I don't know who is more excited, Sebastian or I!  I can't stop myself from thinking about the endless days at the beach with my boy's, digging in the sand and smelling like sun screen...Cooking dinner outside on the barbecue night after night, and home made fruit pops on the front steps of our home!  I am inspired this summer by simplicity. I want to create a summer experience for my boy's based around simple, easy living.  Sleeping in and not having to worry about time or place so much as who we are spending our time with and what it is that we are doing.  Discovering new excitement in the area that we live, being outdoors as much as possible... water, water and more water!  Swimming is essential, Sebastian is part fish you know!  Sleepovers at Grandma and Grandpa's house, maybe even some camping, even if it's in our yard! Good old fashion summer fun. Quality time with our family and friends. The excitement is bubbling over! I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Nana said...

It was not such a long time ago that you graduated from your little church preschool close to Nana's house in Dana Point. I have a treasure box with many of your artistic creations from that period. Time has a funny way of slipping by so rapidly that you hardly notice it until one day you wake up and your babies have their own babies. I'm so glad that you are enjoying these years with your little ones. I love your blog! xoxo, Nana