Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Confessions Of A Stay At Home Mom

I love eating yogurt with Sebastian's child-size spoons; something about the smaller portions in the bite and the longer amount of time it takes to complete... so much more enjoyable, maybe thirty spoonfuls as opposed to seven.

Sometimes when I'm really tired at night while putting Sebastian to bed, I will narrarate a book for him instead of actually reading the words from the page.  I look at it like this... he loves the stories and it gives me an opportunity to exercise my marvelous imagination!

While driving in the car, I love reciting the Greek alphabet, it's fun and catchy, and Sebastian's finally catching on! I remember my mom teaching it to me... funny little piece of knowledge.

I find a great amount of joy in a huge bowl of mid-day popcorn.

There is a fresh pot of coffee brewing in our house between 2:00pm and 4:00 pm everyday.

I am addicted to flavored coffee creamer.

I am convinced that Brooklyn is telekinetic  because he wakes nine times out of ten the minute my head hits my pillow...

I still don't miss an episode of A Baby Story on TLC!  I love this show!  I cry each time the baby is born...

No comments: